First-rate exchange rates
Our competitive rates mean you’ll always get a good deal.
Safe and secure
We’re FCA regulated and supervised by HMRC.
Quick and easy
Our 3-step process makes sending money abroad as easy as 123.
Over 5 million people across the world trust Lebara.
How to send money to India using Lebara Money Transfer?
- Register a new account, or login if you have an account already
- Set the currency to Indian Rupees (INR), and choose your transfer amount
- Choose to send money today or later on a date of your choice
- Add your recipient details
- Check the transfer amount and pay with your debit or prepaid card
- We'll complete your transfer — the money should be in your recipient's bank account in 1–3 working days